Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pictures and Quotes

I have several Pin Boards devoted to quotes and what I call "truths". These are just random musings and observations of others that speak to me. Some are funny, some are sad, some are inspiring, and some are just me.

I'm gearing up to work on some collages and want to incorporate some of these quotes into them. I also found a great website that has alot of cool art (A Man With A Past).  I played around with some in Photoshop and, for a first round, they came out pretty neat. My plans are to use these as the backdrop of the collage and embellish them with various media. I may need to use a different program though because I can't figure out how to change the font but I like them all the same.


This is for my dear friend Denise (HUGS)!  I think it looks like us, don't you D?


This is one of my all time favorite sayings. Love it!


This is just so sweet. The words and picture seemed to fit nicely.



My absolute favorite! This is my son Zack and his daughter Kylie. It is such a beautiful quote (from Robert Munsch) and a beautiful picture. I think I may just print this out as is, frame it, and give to Zack for a belated birthday gift. Brings a tear to my eye.

I'll post my collage work as I progress. Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment